Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for efficiency? Are you a hands-on manager who isn’t afraid to get your hands dirty? If so, this role might be for you!
At Dynamic Lifecycle Innovations, our ultimate mission is Environmental Sustainability and Team Member Empowerment. We strive to be an industry leader in the Electronics Recycling & Data Security world, with a special focus on Integrity and Customer Service. Even more importantly, however, we believe our team is our most valuable resource, and seek to provide a work environment that is rewarding, engaging, and FUN! With an emphasis on personal growth and development, Dynamic is more than an employer, but a partner in the career development and life aspirations of our Team Members. Don’t just take our word for it, visit Dynamic Lifecycle Innovation’s Great Place to Work page to see what Team Members have to say. Sound like a good fit for you? Read on about the Senior Operations Manager! We may be a little biased, but we think you’re going to love it here.
Location: Onalaska, WI
Salary Range: $61,000 - $90,000 per year
Purpose & Summary: As the Senior Operations Manager, you will oversee and direct the operational functions within our Duo Division (Materials Recovery, Brokering and Recycling) in our Wisconsin location. You will be responsible for implementing strategies, policies and best practices to ensure KPIs are satisfied while preserving and/or enhancing our exceptional culture. You will have high visibility on the production floor in providing support and leadership to the production team as well as high visibility, interfacing with corporate resource groups on behalf of Duo Operations (Corporate Operations, People Operations, Logistics, Finance, etc.). As the Senior Operations Manager you will assist with the creation and execution of our continuous improvement strategy in all facets of the operations; including culture, safety, compliance, customer, margin creation and overall process effectiveness, in concert with our vision of “Excellence, Mutual Respect and Innovative Growth.”
Day to day responsibilities will include:
• Lead Day to Day Operations
• Manage Production Team
• Develop & Implement Procedures
• Analysis of Operating Metrics
• Facilities Management
Requirements & Qualifications: For consideration, candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree, and at least five years of production management experience and budgetary ownership in a manufacturing or warehouse environment. However, we will consider additional relevant experience in lieu of a degree. Additional qualifications include:
Knowledge and Experience:
• Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, servant leadership, and warehouse & production best practices
• Working knowledge of accounting and finance
• Experience managing a budget, fixed assets, and inventory
• Familiarity with logistics and human resources functions
• Functional knowledge of project management principles
• Proficient use of Lean & Six Sigma process improvement tools
• Experience negotiating vendor contracts
Skills & Abilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Documents
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and deliverables
• Effective organizational and time management skills
• Outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills, with a customer service mentality
• Ability to create and execute on corrective actions and strategic plans
• Competency and comfort delivering mentorship and crucial conversations
Dynamic Lifecycle Innovations strives to be an employer who stands out from the crowd, and we believe differences that make us unique should be celebrated on an individual level as well. We are proud to be an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other identifier.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers