Tractor Central, Western Wisconsin's leader in John Deere ag & turf sales & service is seeking an Agricultural Service Writer at our West Salem location.
• Experience in Service Department operations
• Knowledge of our industry
• Understanding of both John Deere and competitive products
• Flexibility to work long hours during peak seasons
• Ability to use standard desktop applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to communicate and be a team player are vital skill sets for this position
• Assists the Service Manager in maintaining accurate and on-time reports and records relative to the service department's operation within the dealership.
• Answers customer inquiries about service work and generates repair quotes.
• Prepares and manages work orders to ensure technicians have work in front of them.
• Maintains service department files & records and updates service library
• Updates customer profiles and machine information from the customer work order
• Maintains service accessories and supplies, and prepares replacement orders
Tractor Central offers a generous compensation package, including:
• Guaranteed hourly wage
• Health, Dental, and Life insurance
• 401(k) with company match
• Paid Time Off plus holidays
• Advanced training opportunities through John Deere
Work with the best, for the best! John Deere, and Tractor Central.
Apply online today at www.tractorcentral.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.