Do you make less than the following per month?
1 Person in household - $1,980
2 People- $2,670
3 People- $3,360
4 People- $4,050
5 People - $4,740
6 People- $5,430
We can quickly screen you for FoodShare and let you know if it's worth the time to apply!
The FoodShare (Food Stamp) Program can help you stay healthy while searching for your new job. This is a program that is designed just for you and helps as long as you need it -- just for one month or more.
Did you know. . .
- Most people receiving Unemployment benefits are eligible.
- Many working folks qualify for FoodShare.
- You can own a home and car and still get benefits.
- The USDA estimates that for every $5 spent in FoodShare benefits, about $9 circulates through local businesses and to our farmers.
- Getting benefits does NOT take away from others. EVERYONE that is eligible will get benefits.
FoodShare (Food Stamp) benefits range between $16 and $194 per month for a single person household.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers