employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
2906 Market Pl, Onalaska, WI 54650
Opportunity to earn up to $20/hr+ based on role and shift at Ashley Furniture in Arcadia, WI! Free transportation to and from Arcadia, WI each day for certain shifts. What you will do as a Distribution Center Associate: • Pushing and pulling: You will frequently transport loads of up to 100 pounds and occasionally manipulate up to 250 pounds. • Manipulating products by hand from a primary location to a cart, pallet, or plate. • Moving materials within the Distribution Center as needed. • Operating Powered Industrial Vehicles in a safe and appropriate manner. • Making safety for yourself and your co-workers a top priority at all times • Loading or unloading products from trailers and containers in our fast-paced warehouses and transport finished products between production and distribution center locations. What you will do as a Manufacturing Laborer: • Assisting in operating machines and various hand tools in accordance with standard operating procedures identified for the specific tool. • Recording production information. This includes recording using a scanner, computer, or by hand. • Inspecting parts for defects, repair if possible, and inform appropriate personnel of non-conforming parts. • Making safety for yourself and your co-workers a top priority at all times. • Building furniture using hand tools, adhesives, jigs, fabrics, and other components. Our ideal candidate is reliable, likes working with their hands on fast-paced precision projects, and enjoys a family atmosphere. Get the care you need at our on-site Wellness Center! For just $10, you or members of your family can see a doctor at our on-site Wellness Center! We believe in helping our team members take control of their health, which is why we provide you with the opportunity to get the medical attention you need.
- Shift start: 5:00AM or 6:00AM or 7:00AM or 3:00PM or 4:00PM
- Shift length: 8.5 - 10.5 hours
- Days: Several different shift options available
- Health, dental, vision insurance available after 90 days
- Paid time off
- Job is located in Arcadia, WI with free transportation offering from Onalaska.
- You are able to read, write, and comprehend the meaning of basic communications.
- The ability to learn basic computer and scanning systems.
- You must be able to remain on your feet in an upright position and move about on foot for the duration of your shift. You will also bend, twist, squat, stoop, kneel, crouch, and reach at or above shoulder level.
- You have basic counting and math skills.
- Must be at least 18+ years old
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
About Ashley Furniture
From the manufacturing floor to the retail store to the customer’s door, our focus is simple — create great furniture, develop meaningful relationships with those we serve, and provide satisfying career opportunities for our team members. We touch every part of the furniture business through one of our family of companies. From design to the procurement of raw materials, manufacturing and vendor management to quality control, distribution to sales, delivery, and customer care, we are experts in the furniture business. With over 30,000 global employees and growing, we have opportunities in most specialties and for all levels of experience. If you take pride in working hard, crushing challenges, and winning every day, start your career at one of the Ashley companies today!