Express Employment Professionals has partnered with an area company and is now recruiting for a full-time Graphic Designer position!
QR Code Link to This Post
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of design techniques, tolls, and principals. This person must be effective in meeting deadlines with a keen eye for accuracy and attention to detail!
• In-house Graphic Design position!
• Schedule of Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm!
• Business casual dress code!
• Competitive compensation based on experience!
• Room to grow!
Job duties will include:
• Digitize hand drawn designs
• Oversee production of design from start to finish by working with individuals in different departments and creating work schedules to make sure deadlines are met
• Manage and update monthly pictorials for new, discontinued, and current products
• Track inventory of charts and insure accuracy and quality of printing on new and reprinted items
• Create magazine ads for multiple needlework/craft magazines
• Photograph products and edit for printing and web
• Proof product to ensure accurate and quality prints
• Collaborate and assist Design Director in development of packaging, layout and promotional materials
• Other duties as assigned
• Associates Degree or equivalent with 2+ years experience in Graphic Design
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite—Specifically InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Excellent attention to detail with strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills, with ability to consistently meet deadlines
• Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
• Working knowledge of RGB, CMYK as well as Pantone matching system with a good eye for color, layout, and design
• Willingness to learn new techniques and software
• Ability to correctly prepare files for print and web