QR Code Link to This Post
Altra Federal Credit Union is hiring a Full Time Real Estate Sales Support Specialist in the Real Estate Call Center department at the Operations Center in Onalaska, WI. In this position, you will be responsible for efficiently handling telephone inquiries from current and potential members regarding products, services, and transactions, while providing quality service by identifying members’ needs and recommending appropriate products and services. You will provide follow-up and / or referrals to other departments within the credit union or appropriate staff when needed.
Real Estate Sales Support Specialist duties include, but are not limited to:
- Answer inbound calls to the Real Estate Call Center and direct the members to the proper resources, including channels, Real Estate Loan Originators, or Real Estate Servicing team.
- Engage and coordinate the assistance of employees from other departments in providing prompt resolution to the members inquiries.
- Answer high level mortgage-related questions about rates, products, application channels, etc.
- Continuously work to improve real estate processes by using creativity, innovation, and collaboration.
- Assist the department with ordering services, monitoring mortgage inbox, sending disclosures, help the servicing team, as needed, when not assisting with member phone calls.
Real Estate Sales Support Specialists will be self-starters, capable of working with general instructions and minimal supervision. Excellent telephone skills, computer / keyboard skills, good math skills, effective oral and written communication skills, and excellent organizational skills. Must be able to multi-task, problem solve and have some marketing skills to be able to cross-sell products and services to our members.
High school diploma or GED / HSED is required. A minimum of one (1) year of similar or related experience is required. Previous financial, real estate, or call center experience is preferred. Must be able to sit at a desk for long periods of time, while having the ability to speak, hear and communicate with others.
This position is full time, 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday with availability between the staffed hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. CST, flexibility is required in the Real Estate Call Center. This position will be located at the located at the Operations Center in Onalaska, WI, however, work from home / remote work opportunities are available after 3-6 months of employment once successfully completing all position-specific training, demonstrating consistent and satisfactory work performance, and having an approved workspace with high-speed internet access.
Pay and Benefits:
- Competitive starting pay
- Bilingual pay premium of $1.00/hour, after completing and passing the Spanish speaking and written exam and / or the Hmong speaking exam.
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical / dental / vision coverage, group life insurance, and supplemental life insurance options
- Up to a 6% Employer-matched 401(k) + additional 3% employer contribution
- Paid time off, volunteer time off, holiday pay and your birthday off (paid)!
- Employee-only perks and discounts
Why join the Altra team?
- Commitment to community engagement with a focus on youth initiatives; diversity, equity, and inclusion; financial literacy; and Altra Gives Back campaigns, focused on giving back to the communities we serve!
- Professional growth and advancement opportunities – job shadows, FBLA (Future Business Leaders of Altra) and peer mentorship programs, on-site training, tuition assistance, and our very own Altra University!
- An Innovative and forward-thinking culture driven by our dedicated Business Innovation team.
- An award-winning wellness program that promotes a work life balance and healthy living! Monthly challenges, employee assistance and chaplaincy services, membership discounts, a Fitbit for all employees on Day 1.
Altra is proud to be a Great Place to Work® certified company five years in a row; 93% of our employees say Altra is a great place to work! At Altra, we invest in each other and work together to make a difference in the communities we serve and to help people live their best life!
We support diversity in the workplace and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Come join our team, it’s where YOU belong!
- A minimum of one (1) year of similar or related experience is required.
- Must be able to sit at a desk for long periods of time, while having the ability to speak, hear and communicate with others.
- Self-starters, capable of working with general instructions and minimal supervision.
- Excellent telephone skills, computer / keyboard skills, good math skills, effective oral and written communication skills, and excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to multi-task, problem solve and have some marketing skills to be able to cross-sell products and services to our members.
- Previous financial, real estate, or call center experience is preferred.
- High School or GED or better