Invest in your future with Automotive Parts Headquarters, Inc. (APH) at our Onalaska, WI Auto Value Parts Store.
What can you expect being part of the Onalaska APH Auto Value Team? You can expect to work with an experienced group of team members who understand and know how to serve customers. You can expect to work full time hours, Monday thru Saturday. Our store team does not work Sundays. We expect our team members to use that time to enjoy their family and friends to relax.
As a Store Manager, you will have the opportunity to showcase your ability to lead a team, provide amazing customer service and implement innovative ideas. The Store Manager is responsible for the daily operation of an individual store to achieve budgeted revenue goals and monitoring expenses. We want to hire a hardworking, trustworthy, and energetic individual works with the store teammates and Corporate Management to drive sales, ensure high levels of customer service, solve problems and achieve employee development goals while advancing their own skills. Join our team and work in a fast-paced, friendly and positive work environment.
• Manage store performance to maximize store profitability
• Maintain store security including inventory control, cash handling, and delivery fleet maintenance
• Lead, supervise and schedule store employees
• Interview job applicants and conduct employee performance reviews
• Ensure compliance with all company, state and federal policies and laws by working with Human Resources
• Represent Auto Value in a professional and positive manner
• Participate in training programs, learning about our products, our programs and our customers
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Effective at organization, multi-tasking and dealing with multiple employee or customer concerns at any given time
• Strong verbal communication skills and act in a professional manner while interacting with customers and teammates
• Adequate written communication skills and basic computer knowledge
• Automotive parts industry background are preferred, but not required. Training is available.
• Able to function in a stressful environment, under substantial time pressure
• High School Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
Flexibility and service commitment to our customers, along with our long-standing partnership with Auto Value parts stores has allowed us to grow to more than 160 locations...and counting. With guiding principles established in 1920, Automotive Parts Headquarters (APH) -- then known as National Bushing and Parts Company -- focused on uncompromised quality, outstanding customer service and a desire for continued growth. It is these principles that remain today and drive not only the company itself, but also every employee and customer relationship. Come be part of the APH family.