compensation:Starting $18.00/Hr.-$19.00/Hr.; may be adjusted based on experience
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you someone who takes pride in your work and enjoys collaborating with a team to accomplish goals? Do you have experience in fabrication and with reading shop drawings? If so, Midwest Millwork & Casework LLC is hiring a Woodworker/Fabricator.
Midwest Millwork & Casework LLC is a family-owned and operated business that fabricates high quality cabinetry for commercial and institutional projects throughout the Midwest.
• Read blue prints and fabricate from them
• Able to trouble shoot and arrive at the answer
• Expected to fabricate radius walls, teller lines, nurse stations and other items
• Will be working with many different materials including particle board, solid surface, laminate, veneer among others
• Must be well versed in using standard woodworking tools, ie., table saw, stationary and slider, routers, multiple hand tools
• Excellent communication skills, good attitude and team player
• Excellent work ethic
• Able to work overtime
• Experience in cabinet making or wood working, wood finishing or equivalent combination of training and experience.
• Vocation degree in woodworking helpful
Our ideal team member is motivated, dependable and wants to grow as a long-term employee with our company. Benefits include health, dental and life insurance, vacation and 401(K).
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.